Thursday, October 1, 2026

Antyyy's Papercrafts Halloween quiz giveaway 2026!

 
 

Since the best and most awesome season of Spooktober and Halloween startred just today, I have decided to spice things up and make a very special Halloween quiz giveaway for this year, something I never done before!

The rules are simple. I made a free online quiz that I released before Halloween in which everybody can participate. The quiz will be entirely papercraft-themed and will focus on your knowledge of papercrafts in general, but also specific on the work and posts I have done during these years.

Each of you will have the chance to participate in the quiz 1 time and 1 time only, since it will be IP-blocked (If you fill it out more than 1 time, I will only count it the first time, so you CAN’T CHEAT!! ;P) and only I will be able to see the results. At the end of the quiz, I will release the winner (or winners if there will be more) and they will obtain THE amazing and most awesomest Halloween papercraft prize ever to be seen!

What is the prize per-tell, you are asking? It is nothing less than my limited “Halloween Pikachu 2026 papercraft” I designed just for this occasion! How does the papercraft look like? Well, you can see the silhouette of the papercraft in the picture, but the actual released pictures will only be revealed AFTER the Halloween quiz even ends :9

****************

Here are the rules of the quiz:

1. Follow the link to the 2026 papercraft Halloween quiz here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfxFchGZAg4gkT8nEQAY3hnndCiUE_8ngBWJJ43i5d64pX6rg/viewform

2. Type in your username/nickname along with your e-mail address, where I’ll send you the papercraft files in case you win. The prize will only be sent to the e-mail, so be sure you type in the correct one.

3. You can only answer 1 time and 1 time only, since I will check the IP-s and make sure of it, so make it count. The quiz is not timed and you can take your sweet time answering the questions, as long as you input the questions and finish the whole quiz in the time frame the quiz is held.

4. The quiz starts on the 1st October and ends on the 24th October, including the 24th. You have to send your answers till then.

5. You win the prize only if you answer ALL of the questions CORRECTLY. If 1 or more answers are wrong you cannot win. You will not be able to see the results at the end of the quiz, only I will be able to see them, so make sure you are answering them with 100% certainty.

6. When the quiz ends at the end of the 24th October, I will look at all of the participants of the quiz and send out the prizes accordingly the next day. I may show a screenshot of the participant nicknames, but I will NOT show or post your e-mails, only the names you chose for the quiz, so don’t worry about that. I will send out the exclusive papercraft with the full files in the e-mail you typed in the quiz.

***************

Sounds easy enough, right? Well then, go get guessing, research and think about the answers you are giving well and write them when you are 100% sure they are correct. Some of them might be a bit tricky and difficult, so think it over!

Good luck and may the best papercraft expert win~

No comments:

Post a Comment