Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Arona (Blue Archive) papercraft


Since the new “Blue Archive” anime has started and I know people love this gacha game, I deiced to do my main cutie I myself think is the cutest, the NPC girl “Arona” :)

:bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: 

The papercraft itself is unfolded to 23 cm and has 4 pages to print. A rather straightforward humanoid papercraft with 2D hair you can optionally close in the back, optional 2D or 3D hands, an optional inner dress and some cute 2D simple ribbon add-ons she has.

I do recommend it for more experienced and patient papercrafters, since the pose does demand that you have to fill out her right leg for her to stand firmly, because the left leg is just tapping on the floor. But nothing too hard, since you have the PDO file with the preview of it to help you in any case.

:bulletwhite: :bulletwhite: :bulletwhite: :bulletwhite: :bulletwhite: :bulletwhite: :bulletwhite: :bulletwhite: :bulletwhite: :bulletwhite: :bulletwhite: :bulletwhite: :bulletwhite: 

*** This is a premium papercraft that you need to purchase in order to receive the PDFs and blank, locked PDO file for assembly. – You can buy and download the template here:

https://ko-fi.com/s/aa0606adb9

You can view all of my available premium papercrafts that are for sale on my Ko-fi page:
ko-fi.com/antyyyspapercrafts *** 

:bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: 

I hope you like her and give the anime a watch if you don’t know it yet. And if you love gacha games with cute girls, this would be something for you to look into as well. Enjoy and happy crafting~

No comments:

Post a Comment