Friday, August 14, 2026

New PC, some time off, free papercraft downloads

 
 
 Hello beautiful people!
 
Heads up that my work PC recently broke down and I am currently transferring all of my programs and stuff I am working with and on, on a new laptop. It will take some time to set it up, and it´s the summer time anyway, not much going on.
 
I therefore decided to close commissions foreseeable till the beginning of September. That way I can get some much needed rest and set up my new rig in peace. (I will also go on vacation in the middle of September, so that week I also won´t be working, but that will get updated in another post when the time is right).
 
For anybody wanting to order or inquire a commission, these will be open starting September again, so you´ll have to wait in the meantime.
 
The work will pile up anyway and since I said I will prioritize my health over anything else, the work is slower but therefore the way it should be and more quality-rich. The backlog on things I made months ago is also, finally, depleting, so there might be weeks that I will not have anything to post as new stuff. And that is completely OK.
 
I am only 1 person working on these huge projects, papercrafts take time and dedication, as anybody ever working on an assembly alone knows, and you need a lot of patience and time for them. No machine is ever going to replace the work I put into my papercraft designs, and I will never use AI stolen slop in 2D or 3D form. The work I do stays manual and it always will, therefore taking much time to make them. If you do not like the way I work or think, you may happily choose another papercraft designer and enjoy their work or do your own designs (:
The way I do things, is the way I do things, and I will never support stolen AI crap they are shoving into our faces as “necessary work evolution” and destroying the only beautiful natural resources for us to life on and off of, the one actual evolution that took millions of years to develop and they think because they have their “money” concept we somehow value and live by, they can destroy it in a few decades. FU alllll the way!
 
In the meantime, we have almost 10 batches of freebies (now over 27 new free papercrafts + 160 old ones) I have been posting on my Patreon page for this summer: https://www.patreon.com/antyyyspapercrafts. They are all freely accessible without needing any subscriptions, login or anything else, just find the post, click the ZIP and download it.
 
I´ll be sure to keep the page running, and more awesome ideas and characters are on their way, so no worries. Nobody is stopping Antyyy from doing papercrafts, ever!!! Papercrafts are my life!!! If they didn´t stop me for 15 years, they surely won´t now.
 
Enjoy and happy crafting~

No comments:

Post a Comment