Monday, December 9, 2019

Akane (Ranma 1/2) papercraft



Decided to show you a new papercraft project I was wanting to release for a long time. Actually made 1 model out of it about 1 year ago and textured it and all, but I sort of never really liked it and didn't want to release it. So, this year I was looking around my unfinished work and saw the old model, and decided to do the whole bunch of the main character of the anime and I think they look so cute. Really worth it for waiting 1 year to release it, because now my texturing skills are on a point which I am glad to be able to show them to you all :D So today and this week, I am proud to present you the new papercraft project of the really old anime "Ranma ½"! Love the classic anime, love the characters, loved the manga, so better look it up of you don't know it yet :) it's an older version, the last movie came out in 2008, but so worth the watch :D it's something else, and who doesn't like slapstick anime anyway XD

The first character that was introduced in the 1. episode of the show is “Akane Tendou”, so I am first releasing her :) She is the main protagonist female of the series (kind-of XD since the male protagonist is also female XD haha). When I was watching the anime when I was a kid, she was always my favorite, since all of the other ones were so stupid and running around like chickens, and I really felt for her being confused and angry all the time. Especially Ranma not giving her the love back she was showing from time to time. Ahhhh, boys XD

The Akane papercraft is 25 cm tall and has 8 pages to print. I did each of mains representing their unique character so you get to know them up personal, and I though that she definitely needs the water kettle to turn Ranma back into a man again with hot water XD (if you don’t know what I mean, do look up the anime, it’s super fun). So always running around the kettle and splashing water on all of the bunch, that kinda sounds like Akane really XD So I made her with her 3D body and a 3D kettle craft for her hands. You can also make her without it, as you wish. She also has some parts in 2-sided textures, to make the craft shine, such as the skirt, hair, with 2D ears to make it easier, etc.

***This is a premium papercraft that you need to purchase in order to receive the PDF and blank PDO files for assembly. – You can find all information about the PayPal purchase in the provided upper outgoing link.***

Akane 
Think I did pretty much model her to perfection, in looks and personality (at least from what I remember as a kid when I was watching it everyday after school XD ahh the memories). What do you think of her? And what do you think of the anime Ranma ½? Do you know it? Be sure to write in the comments bellow ;)

More of the characters to be released this week. 3 more coming, I hope you’ll like them :)

Happy crafting~

No comments:

Post a Comment