Friday, December 13, 2019

Shampoo (Ranma 1/2) papercraft



Last one of the bunch people, and really the reason I started this project at all XD As said with Akane, I was inspired of making a Shampoo papercraft for myself, since I saw one on Taobao and I can't get these. So I though to myself, it can't be that hard to do and it looks super cute, I got to have this one. So I made a model, kind of the same pose as this one, and made the textures and I really wasn't happy with it. So it kind of stagnated in my files to be released yet for 1 year, and a few months ago I decided to do a makeover of her, and I am super proud how much more cute she is now than the original. Since in 1 year my texturing skills became quite good, I so this one is kind of my favourite of the bunch, since she was the first of them. But the character in the anime when I watched it, damnnn, I hated her XD got to say this. But she looks really adorable, so what can you do XD

As with Ryoga and Ranma, I also had to do both versions of Shampoo as well, the female and the cat version. Both are incuded in the papercraft, so you can do both. The papercraft is unfolded at 26cm, so Shampoo is 25cm, the same height as Akane in the papercraft project, and smaller than Royga and Ranma. The whole craft consists of 10 pages to print, both the female and the cat Shampoo papercrafts are made out of a 3D model, with some additional 2D misc to make them stand out. Now since Shampoo is Chinese and works for a Chinese restaurant, I had to make the cutesy ramen bowls along with it XD you can leave those out, if you want, but they are really the whole point of the pose, so I like them. Definetly would also suggest to fill the legs of the female Shampoo, so she can stand with no problems. The cat Shampoo stands like a pro, so no problem there ;)

 Ranma 1/2 Icon 
***This is a premium papercraft that you need to purchase in order to receive the PDF and blank PDO files for assembly. – You can find all information about the PayPal purchase in the provided upper outgoing link.***

I do hope you liked the small excursion in my childhood anime and like the papercrafts I made :) and that you will look up the anime, if you don't know it yet! For any info or anything, you can write me a note, and I also am happy of any constructive feedback or any feedback really on how you like them etc :)

Happy crafting~

No comments:

Post a Comment