Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Lockjaw (The Nightmare before Christmas) papercraft



Today I wanted to share with you a special "The Nightmare before Christmas" commissioned papercraft I have done some time ago :) And before you go asking me where the hell I found this character in the movie, this is a fan-made aka made-up character that is set in the movie "The Nightmare before Christmas".

The character was made-up by the commissioner, actually him along with his girlfreind, as far as I understood it, and they both really loved the movie and the whole Tim Burton-esque type of drawing, so they wanted me to make this little cutie called "Lockjaw". 

Very Happy 
As far as I remember it should resemble or more like he is based off a demon-type monster, resemblance with the tail, horns, etc. He has steel-type long and pointy fingers, a steel body, really long fangs, and he resembles, at least from affar with his stature, Jack Skellington, since they are both so thin and big. 

Along with the papercraft commission, the comissiners wanted him to have a stand so I also made that, on which he can actually stand XD The stand has a "The Nightmare before Christmas" typish 2D fence, some 3D tombstones, and a palquette of his name, so you can actually display it. The whole papercraft unfold is about 60 cm tall with the stand, and has a whooping 30 pages to print :)

Anyway, hope you like this spooky papercraft fella and I wish you happy crafting hours~


The Shadow of the Moon at Night 
***This is a paid commissioned papercraft. Commissioned crafts cannot be re-sold, with some exceptions. If you are interested in buying the template or have any other questions, please message me in private on DeviantArt or on my Facebook page.

If you are interested in a paid commission, or have any questions regarding my commissions and the general process, you can read about those here:

https://www.deviantart.com/antyyy/journal/Antyyy-s-Papercrafts-COMMISSIONS-860689433***

No comments:

Post a Comment