Sunday, June 30, 2019

Pain - Animal path (male) - Akatsuki FREE papercraft



Pain - Animal path (male) - Akatsuki papercraft

Next to continue my huge Akatsuki papercraft commission, is the second of Pains many forms, the "Animal Path (male)" Pain.

*Do you understand Pain a little now?If you don’t share someone’s pain you can never understand them.*

The commisson of the male Animal path Pain is 37 cm tall, from toes till head. It consits of 9 PDF pages to print. He has an attached 3D body and with added 2-sided robes for a better overall view at the end.

Overall the Akatsuki papercraft commission consists of 22 different papercrafts/characters, so there are many more to come. Each of them was made as a commission, so the figures and the style is made as the commissioner wanted it to be. Hope you will like it :)

The commission project was HUUGGGE and is to date my biggest crafting project yet. I took a long time to make them and I made each one indivudually so I hope it shows and that you'll be happy with them as I am myself with my work. Pretty proud here of what I did :)


You can now download the papercraft fro FREE here (along with all of my other FREE papercrafts):

https://www.patreon.com/antyyyspapercrafts
 

Many more of them to come, hope you like them as much as I liked making them ;)

Happy craftingDATTEBAYO~


***This is a FREE papercraft that you can download for free on my Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/antyyyspapercrafts.

If you assemble any of them, please share the finished papercraft pictures in a post, a shared link, a tag to my page, or send pictures to me, so I can post them on my page. I am always happy to see anybody assembling my art :)***

No comments:

Post a Comment