Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Shiro (Hoozuki no Reitetsu) built papercraft



This is my cute little doggo from the anime "Hoozuki no Reitetsu" named Shiro that I wanted to show all of you built. Isn't he a good doggo?! So good; good boy :D

The papercraft is around 22 cm tall and has 9 pages to print. He has a main attached body and his yorishiro (the red-white rope) is 2-sided and 2D. As always with my builds, I started with the head, making the snout and the inner part first. After I had that I made the ears. I joined those ready parts with the remaining stripes for the head and glued the 2-sided 2D tounge at the end. **Pro tipMake the 2 parts of the inner mouth first, so that way you can attach the teeth with their flaps on the flaps of the mouth insted, so the teeth flaps do not show anywhere on the model.**

After i got the head, I made his fluffy big tail and his front paws. Then I joined the front paws with the head and the middle stripes to make the front of the body. Moving backwards I glued the backside of the craft and attached the tail. At the end I finished the model with the 2 back paws and closed the whole model with the downside of the paws, which comes as 1 piece just for this purpose to make it easier (you can see the downside of the back paws in the pictures) and you are done with the doggo.

At the end come the decorational yorishiro, which I first glued the 2 backsides and cut them out to the seemes. And then you just glue them around the neck of Shiro at the back and here you go, your own Shiro doggo from the anime :)

For those interested about the info of the template, you can find it here:

https://www.deviantart.com/antyyy/art/Shiro-Hoozuki-no-Reitetsu-papercraft-801193698


Hope you like it and happy crafting~



***This is a premium papercraft that you need to purchase in order to receive the PDF and blank PDO files for assembly. – You can find all information about the PayPal purchase in the provided upper outgoing link.***

No comments:

Post a Comment