Friday, November 29, 2019

Catra (She-Ra - Princess of Power) papercraft



The second main character I wanted to do for the celebration of the 4. season of "She-Ra and the Princess of Paower" and, hopefully, season 5 coming soon, I made her former best friend and biggest enemy at the same time, "Catra".

Since I saw the new season, I made Catra in the form of how she looks now, more brown-up and with a different look. The papercraft is 24 cm tall, so she is the same height as She-Ra, so they go together as a pair :) She was made in a kind of defiant rebel pose that she always has, so I think it looks natural to her character. On her 5 pages template you got her 3D body, with 3D hair and 3D tail, as well as some of her 2D, 2-sided accessories, such as the face mask, so it looks nice and fairly easy to make. As with She-Ra, she has 3D fingers, so those are a bit of a drag to make, as with all of the human crafts, but the end result looks amazing :D

I really hope you like her and I do hope I got some of you new watchers excited for giving this cartoon a try :) and making you She-Ra fans as well XD

***This is a premium papercraft that you need to purchase in order to receive the PDF and blank PDO files for assembly. – You can find all information about the PayPal purchase in the provided upper outgoing link.***

Happy crafting~

No comments:

Post a Comment