Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Darkrai (Pokemon) papercraft commission



Time for another papercraft commission I did a while back and I can show you all :) For this one, I made the legendary Pokemon Darkrai, with included stand and all.

Pokemon - Darkrai 6 
The papercraft is 16 pages long and 30 cm big, including the stand. It consits of a 3D Darkrai, which is based off the original Pokemon from the game "Sun & Moon", and has the normal as well as the shiny texture of it's body. And since Darkrai floats all the time and the commissioner didn't want it to have legs, I made a special 3D stand, that you can put him on and display it like that. The black stand is based off his dark aura attack, and also has 3 waves of his attack aura, that are just glued on the black stand collumn and are basic 2D 2-sided forms. 

All in all it's a pretty detailed Pokemon papercraft, some smaller parts are included, but for all the pain in making it, it look so much better and original at the end of it all XD so it's worth it, if you ask me, that's why I wanted to keep as much of the introcate small details of it's form as much as I could, without making it too unnecesairily complicated to glue together. 

I do hope you like it, and I hope even more that the commissioner will make it soon, so I can share the finished pictures of the craft with all of you :)

Happy crafting~


491 Darkrai 491 Darkrai 491 Darkrai 
***This is a paid commissioned papercraft. Commissioned crafts cannot be re-sold, with some exceptions. If you are interested in buying the template or have any other questions, please message me in private on DeviantArt or on my Facebook page.

If you are interested in a paid commission, or have any questions regarding my commissions and the general process, you can read about those here:

https://www.deviantart.com/antyyy/journal/Antyyy-s-Papercrafts-COMMISSIONS-860689433***

No comments:

Post a Comment