Thursday, January 2, 2020

Puppycat (Bee'n'Puppycat) FREE papercraft download



Hey people! Since it's the 2nd January and still a national holiday in my country, I wanted to share another FREE papercraft with you this week.

This time it's my very own handmade papercraft of »Puppycat« from the short cartoon »Bee & Puppycat«. He is a somewhat mix of a puppy and a kitty, and the animation is super cute XD although it has not many episodes and there is no finished season, you can find some gems of them on the internet. It has an Adventure time vibe to it, so anybody liking that will love this one as well.

 

The papercraft I unfolded now at 18 cm and it has 7 pages to print. The model is fairly simply made, 3D body, with a separate 3D collar, 3D bell and 3D eyebrows, so those have to be built separately and glued on the main body. The craft is from 2016 as well, so it's not as refined as the ones I make now, but I think it's a simple and doable craft that is super cute as well, so those wanting to make it can download it here (along with all of my other FREE papercrafts):


https://www.patreon.com/antyyyspapercrafts

 

I do hope to see some of my FREE papercrafts being made, so I am happy about any pictures of the build papercrafts online, no matter how you made it, it's the fun in papercrafting that matters :) Hope you like it, enjoy the day and happy crafting~


***This is a FREE papercraft that you can download for free on my Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/antyyyspapercrafts.

If you assemble any of them, please share the finished papercraft pictures in a post, a shared link, a tag to my page, or send pictures to me, so I can post them on my page. I am always happy to see anybody assembling my art :)***

No comments:

Post a Comment