Friday, December 18, 2020

Yusei Fudo (Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's) papercraft commission



Time to share another papercraft commission, so you can see some variety in what I can do with a craft. This one is the main character of the spin-off anime of Yu-Gi-Oh, »Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's« called »Yusei Fudo«.

As with every papercraft I make, the 3D model, the posing, the texture and the unfold are all made by me. Took me about 5 days to finish this, since the texture maps are quite detailed.

The papercraft consists of quite some separate parts, the 3D craft of Fudo, the 3D stand, his 3D duel disk, his 2D 2-sided cape that you got to build on him, 2 simple 3D boxes for his cards, quite a few 2D details (like the belt, the buttons, etc.) and a LOT of 2D playing cards for the duel disk deck and for his deck in his hands, so it looks original.
The papercraft was unfolded to 35 cm, since the Fudo papercraft should be 30 cm tall, and the pose is from an original PVC figurine (that costs 120 dollars or something like that), so waaaaaay more eco-friendly and friendly for your purse to make it as a papercraft, believe me XD And it’s the way the commissioner wanted. AND, if I may say so myself, looks better and more original than the plastic made by the tons in China. All we need now is to wait and see how it will look like build :)

I will keep you posted if I get pictures of the build, else I wish you a good time and happy crafting~

And because I am super slow with posting this (and all of my work really XD), the commissioner already made the finished papercraft XD So you can see the really amazing effort and work of her here:


***This is a paid commissioned papercraft. Commissioned crafts cannot be re-sold, with some exceptions. If you are interested in buying the template or have any other questions, please message me in private on DeviantArt or on my Facebook page.

If you are interested in a paid commission, or have any questions regarding my commissions and the general process, you can read about those here:

No comments:

Post a Comment