Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Subaru chibi (Re: Zero) papercraft


Since I spent quite some time on some characters from the anime “Re: Zero” and I am quite invested in making some chibi papercrafts, I decided to make the main male protagonist of the anime like this :) Of course, as fans of the anime know, his name in "Natsuki Subaru".

The papercraft is unfolded to be 19 cm tall and consists of 4 printable pages. The pose and idea came when I saw a chibi figurine of Subaru made like this, so I decided to make him in a similar pose and with the plastic bag from the convenience store he was “Isekai-ed” in the 1. season of the anime XD

The papercraft has a simple 3D Subaru model, with a simple 3D “boxy-like” bag (that is optional), 1 hand in a pocket and another with a simple 2D 2-sided hand that is just glued on his arm and his typical 2D 2-sided standing-out hair bangs on his head.

Along with that, I have also updated my unfold patterns to be even more logical on how and what parts to put together, so the templates come not only with the edge ID PDF files to see how to assemble them, but also with written notes and clues on what parts go together, written besides the relevant parts in the templates. Even simpler assembly, and a simple 3D chibi pattern for easy gluing together.

***This is a premium papercraft that you need to purchase in order to receive the PDF and blank PDO files for assembly. – You can find all information about the PayPal purchase in the provided upper outgoing link.***
 
The built version will soon be online as well, very soon, since I couldn’t miss out on making this little cutie myself XD So, until then enjoy and happy crafting~ 



 UPDATE:  

You can also see the assembled papercraft of Subaru, made by me, here: 

https://www.deviantart.com/antyyy/art/Subaru-chibi-Re-Zero-built-papercraft-872286803

No comments:

Post a Comment