Monday, October 3, 2022

Nezuko (Kimetsu no Yaiba) FREE papercraft



Nothing really to say but: FREE STUFF BITCHES! It’s Spooktober and my fav time of the year, so how better to celebrate than with a papercraft everybody wants to make and they can now download :)

The papercraft is of the cute, adorable Kamado Nezuko from the great anime Kimetsu no yaiba. It’s actually a cosplay joke of a school setting they made in one of the endings and I know everybody loved that, so I decided to make a schoolgirl Nezuko as a papercraft.

:bulletblack: :bulletblack: :bulletblack: :bulletblack: :bulletblack: :bulletblack: :bulletblack: :bulletblack: :bulletblack: :bulletblack: :bulletblack: :bulletblack: :bulletblack: 

The papercraft has 6 pages to print out, and consists of a 3D Nezuko model with some ad-ons, 6 3D breads that make up for her bamboo mouthpiece in the original anime and a 2D school bag for the bread to go in XD

You can find the papercraft template and download it for FREE here:

https://www.patreon.com/antyyyspapercrafts

along with all of my other free papercrafts that I post on there.

:bulletblack: :bulletblack: :bulletblack: :bulletblack: :bulletblack: 

Some simple assembly tips along the way (though the blank PDO file is included in any case):

-          I strongly suggest you build the papercraft from head to feet, because the flaps are positioned that way.

-          The Nezuko papercraft herself can be split into at least 3 separate parts, the head with the hair and neck, the torso with the hands, arms, the bellybutton, and the dress, and then the legs. Build all 3 of these parts separate and glue them on when they are done to make it in the simplest way possible. And of course, before you put on the legs part, put in some weights in there to make it stand better, and then glue them on at the right angle

-          The bread is a simple 3D ad-on that you can glue on as is on her face, but it’s an optional part that you can leave out as well. It’s up to you if you want to use it :)

:bulletblack: :bulletblack: :bulletblack: :bulletblack: :bulletblack: :bulletblack: :bulletblack: :bulletblack: :bulletblack: 

Thank you to anybody supporting my work in any way you can (either assembling my papercrafts and sharing the pictures, buying my templates or commissions, commenting constructive feedback or a nice comment, or subscribing to my premium Patreon)!!! You guys are awesome!

Now go make that cute anime girl and post some pictures so I get to see her made :) and happy crafting~

:bulletblack: :bulletblack: 

***This is a FREE papercraft that you can download for free on my Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/antyyyspapercrafts.

If you assemble any of them, please share the finished papercraft pictures in a post, a shared link, a tag to my page, or send pictures to me, so I can post them on my page. I am always happy to see anybody assembling my art :)***

No comments:

Post a Comment