Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Hello Kitty kimono papercraft


Since I made most of the known Sanrio papercrafts already, it’s finally time to also include the most known one: Hello Kitty. Not my favorite really, never really liked her because she is girly and pinkish etc. BUT, since I am an artist, I can re-define the character however I like in my esthetics, and let me tell you that the color purple actually suits her 500% better XD

:bulletpurple: :bulletpurple: :bulletpurple: 

The papercraft is unfolded to a height of 15 cm and includes a Hello Kitty kimono papercraft, separate 3D hands and feet (so it’s simpler to assemble), 2D whiskers and her bow decorations and her separate 3D bow. The template consists of 4 pages to print out, so nothing that hard or too time-consuming to make.

The template, when you buy it, includes all PDF versions as well as the PDO for simpler assembly (as do all my papercrafts I sell), so there is nothing that hard to build that would need mentioning. Probably the hardest parts are the separate hands and feet, since they are the ones with the smallest parts and you do need to close them before gluing them on, but again, not too fiddly. I would say this is a 5/10, suitable for beginners as well as advanced papercrafters.

:bulletpurple: :bulletpurple: :bulletpurple: :bulletpurple: :bulletpurple: :bulletpurple: :bulletpurple: :bulletpurple: :bulletpurple: 

***This is a premium papercraft that you need to purchase in order to receive the PDF and blank PDO files for assembly. – You can find all information about the PayPal purchase in the provided upper outgoing link.***

:bulletpurple: 

I’ll be sure to post the assembled preview pictures when I make her myself, so you’ll be able to see how she looks printed out and glued together.

I hope you enjoy the papercraft in any case and happy crafting~

No comments:

Post a Comment