Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Bunny with carrots FREE built papercraft



***This is a FREE papercraft that you get from me if you show me assembly pictures of 1 of the 4 chosen papercrafts from my gallery.

If you assemble any of them, please share the finished papercraft pictures in a post, a shared link, a tag to my page, or send pictures to me, so I can post them on my page. I am always happy to see anybody assembling my art :)***

You can find more details on what you need to assemble in order to get the FREE papercraft template here:

https://www.deviantart.com/antyyy/art/Bunny-with-carrots-FREE-papercraft-946484454

:bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: 

As for the built papercraft itself, isn’t it adorable?! All you got to do is show some pics of the crafts you do yourself, and this little cutie can be yours as well :) And some tips along the way on how to make it easier (you do get the blank PDO file with all the other files that help you assemble it, but a few extra tips never hurt).

:bulletorange: :bulletorange: :bulletorange: :bulletorange: :bulletorange: 

ASSEMBLY TIPS:

Best way to make the bunny is from top to bottom, so start with the 2 ears and make your way down. Once you are on the body, be sure to assemble the whole 2 paws, 2 legs, and the tail separately, and then glue it on the body. And when you have all of it, simply close it at the bottom with the flat bottom piece. And that’s done.

For the carrots, I suggest you do it from the bottom up. So, start with the tip and make your way up and close it with the last lid piece. And when the 3D carrot is done, glue the 2D 2-sided greens on there as well, to make it look nice. *Note: I did make only 1 carrot here for preview, but the template includes 3 of them. So basically, you can print out however much carrots you want to assemble :)

:bulletgreen: :bulletgreen: :bulletgreen: :bulletgreen: :bulletgreen: :bulletgreen: :bulletgreen: :bulletgreen: :bulletgreen: :bulletgreen: :bulletgreen: :bulletgreen: 

As for my loyal premium followers on Patreon, you can already download the papercraft instantly, without having to submit the pictures:

https://www.patreon.com/antyyyspapercrafts

It has it’s perks to be on my Patreon list, since I monthly post at least 1 new papercraft on there that normally isn’t shown or shared anywhere else + a lot of other surprises!

:bulletwhite: :bulletwhite: :bulletwhite: :bulletwhite: 

Enjoy the dynamic, heaps of luck in the new zodiac year and happy crafting~

No comments:

Post a Comment