Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Easter chicken FREE papercraft


Easter is almost here and what a better way to celebrate the holidays then with a cute FREE chicken papercraft.

:bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: 

It’s a really simple craft, consisting of a 3D mother hen model with an open bottom (so you can lay the eggs or the chick beneath her as a surprise for the kids or add some chocolates for the children to give to), a 3D chick in its hatched egg, 7 optional 3D eggs and a 3D stand with grass and the hens nest to put her on.

The papercraft is unfolded to a height of 12 cm and consist of 6 pages to print out with all the optional items.

:bulletorange: :bulletorange: :bulletorange: :bulletorange: :bulletorange: 

It’s really meant as a simple and cute papercraft toy for the kids to play with, but whoever finds it nice and wants to make it this easter, I would be thrilled to see assembled pictures of these cuties in any case.

:bulletred: :bulletred: :bulletred: :bulletred: :bulletred: :bulletred: :bulletred: :bulletred: 

You can download the files on my Patreon page for free and without needing to make an account:

https://www.patreon.com/antyyyspapercrafts

It has it’s perks to be on my Premium Patreon list, since I post monthly at least 1 new papercraft on there that isn’t shown or shared anywhere else and you help me fund my work and being able to print out and glue together much more papercrafts in the future.

:bulletpink: :bulletpink: :bulletpink: 

I hope you enjoy the easter holidays and spend it the way you like and want. To a lot of new chickens and chicks and eggs being made soon, enjoy and happy crafting~

:bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: 

***This is a FREE papercraft that you can download for free on my Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/antyyyspapercrafts.

If you assemble any of them, please share the finished papercraft pictures in a post, a shared link, a tag to my page, or send pictures to me, so I can post them on my page. I am always happy to see anybody assembling my art :)***

No comments:

Post a Comment