Thursday, August 10, 2023

Layton an Luke dolls FREE papercraft


Put together a cute and simple FREE papercraft for you again. It was kind of spontaneous and you have to thank “HyakkiHime” for posting the ripped models from the game that gave me inspiration for the papercraft, so check them out:

https://www.deviantart.com/hyakkihimeyw/art/THE-PRECIOUS-BABIES-ARE-FOR-DL-D-read-desc-pls-975448303

:bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: 

I just saw that cute Layton doll and I had to make it into a papercraft. So, as you can see, I took the base simple 3D models, edited them and made my own textures, since the old ones were really blurry and small.

The “Professor Layton” series are a cute puzzle series for Nintendo consoles and I have fallen in love with the games ever since it came out. They even have an anime adaptation, and the movie is simply beautiful! Go check that out as well! - And, Nintendo promised a new series to come out next year, which was a huge surprise (but a good one), since we all thought they have finished the games with the new “Layton's Mystery Journey” with the main protagonist being his daughter and they didn’t make any new ones since. So, super hyped and I want to share the hype when it comes out and you got the adorable dolls to make in the meantime.

:bulletorange: :bulletorange: :bulletorange: :bulletorange: :bulletorange: 

The papercraft, as all of my FREE papercraft, can be download from my Patreon page (without needing an account, subscription or anything, just click on the zip file bellow and you are good to go):

https://www.patreon.com/antyyyspapercrafts

***This is a FREE papercraft that you can download for free on my Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/antyyyspapercrafts.

If you assemble any of them, please share the finished papercraft pictures in a post, a shared link, a tag to my page, or send pictures to me, so I can post them on my page. I am always happy to see anybody assembling my art :)***

:bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: 

Hope you like the 2 cuties and I get to see them being made as well. Enjoy and happy crafting~

No comments:

Post a Comment