Thursday, August 24, 2023

Ojamajo Doremi papercraft


I have already talked about my old version of the main protagonist of »Ojamajo Doremi« and how, 6 years later, I decided to make a re-make of it to show how better it can look. You can find the post here btw:

https://www.deviantart.com/antyyy/art/Old-papercraft-remake-Ojamajo-Doremi-977381209

And here you go, my take on Doremi now :) I decided to make her in the “Sharp” series dress, because it’s my fav ark and fav designs of the dresses and wands. Just wanted to have a bit of fun and remake some stuff from the olden days, since it’s still one of the cutest anime series and I also wanted to challenge myself a bit with my design skills now compared to when I started this whole thing.

:bulletpink: :bulletpink: :bulletpink: :bulletpink: :bulletpink: :bulletpink: :bulletpink: :bulletpink: :bulletpink: :bulletpink: :bulletpink: :bulletpink: 

The papercraft itself is unfolded to 20 cm and has 5 pages to print out. You have a basic 3D model of Doremi herself and I also decided to make 2 versions of the hands: one in 3D and one in 2D to make it easier for the assembly. Apart from that, she has her trusty magical flower wand that is a simple separate 3D shape with a bit of fiddlier, smaller flaps to glue together and the royal cape that is optional and can be left out.

:bulletpink: :bulletpink: 

***This is a premium papercraft that you need to purchase in order to receive the PDF and blank PDO files for assembly. – You can find all information about the PayPal purchase in the provided upper outgoing link.***

:bulletpink: :bulletpink: :bulletpink: :bulletpink: :bulletpink: :bulletpink: 

I hope you like the new look and polls/suggestions for the old designs I removed from my gallery are still open and can be read about in the 1. link btw.

Enjoy the last few days of summer, have a great time, 
enjoy and happy crafting~

No comments:

Post a Comment