Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Calcharo (Wuthering Waves) papercraft


Another commission I can show, this time it’s “Calcharo” from the popular game “Wuthering Waves”.

:bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: 

The papercraft was made by referencing the original game model, editing the textures and making them into a new 3D model. I unfolded it to a height of 60 cm, since the commissioner wanted it to be really big, that is also why the model itself was nontypically made with many polygons and details, which I normally don’t do. Another chapter of my papercraft past and new things learned with the project as well :) And the end result can speak for itself.

:bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: 

***This is a paid commissioned papercraft. Commissioned crafts cannot be re-sold, with some exceptions. If you are interested in buying the template or have any other questions, please message me in private on DeviantArt or on my Facebook page.

If you are interested in a paid commission, or have any questions regarding my commissions and the general process, you can read about those here:

https://www.deviantart.com/antyyy/journal/Antyyy-s-Papercrafts-COMMISSIONS-860689433***

:bulletblue: :bulletblue: 

Showing this papercraft because I am really happy with the result. It was pretty complicated to make, but always happy to showcase a beautiful papercraft in the end and learning a few new techniques as I go along. And I am also showing it because people can see what they can commission for themselves if they want a custom papercraft/3D model made as well.

Hope you like him as much as the commissioner and I do as well XD And I hope I get to see assembly pictures in the future too. Really curious how it’s going to look.

Enjoy and happy crafting~

No comments:

Post a Comment