Monday, June 10, 2019

Shiro (Hoozuki no Reitetsu) papercraft



As promised before I went to my week-long vacation, I said I will post some never-before-seen papercrafts I wanted to publish. So I am taking a break from the huge Akatsuki (Naruto) commission to present you the characters that I have made from one of the funniest anime out there (except Gintama), which is called "Hoozuki no Reitetsu" or translated as "Hozuki's Coolheadedness"!

This anime has a few seasons and specials, OVA's, so if you don't know the anime yet and love slapstick and general Japanese humor, well let me tell you that you will pee your pans laughing at every damn episode out there XD I don't think it is such a mainstream anime as Gintama, meaning being really popular in other non-Japanese speaking countries, but it is definelty unterrated people. It's really good :) 

And because I love it so much, I decided to make my favourite charcaters out of the anime. And how else could it be, I have to start with the derpy doggo called "Shiro" as in the color white. He is originally one of the 3 animals from the Japanese story "Momotaro" (based of the anime story of his background), but because Momotaro is such a stupid idiot, he decides to work as Hoozuki in Hell (which is btw. a buroucracy, how else can it be XD - see, super funny). He is mainly the airhead character that is super likable and as you can see super adorable as well. He is kinda stupid, but in a lovable way :D but he also plays the tsukkomi role in some scenes (look up Japanese comedy people XD).

As for the papercraft itself, it is pretty straighforward. It is a 22cm tall craft, consisting of 9 pages to print. The doggo has a main 3D attached body, as well as his typical Japanese red and white prayer bow around his neck. Also you can see I made his tounge and teeth in 2D, which are then just attached on the body to make it simple. The tounge is really looooong, because I just imagined him that way, super derpy and all. It can be cut into a shorter piece for anybody not liking the desing.

***This is a premium papercraft that you need to purchase in order to receive the PDF and blank PDO files for assembly. – You can find all information about the PayPal purchase in the provided upper outgoing link.***

Hope I can make some more Hoozuki fans this way and people will look this beauty of an anime up :) worth your time people. And posting some more of them as well ;D we are not finished with them people! 

Happy crafting~

No comments:

Post a Comment