Monday, January 6, 2020

Cinnamoroll (Sanrio) papercraft



This week I decided I will finally be able to show you my Sanrio collection I have made XD I made them some time ago, but didn't have time to post it yet, but you'll be able to also see the built papercrafts for these as well, so that's a good thing for you guys :)
I am starting with my favorite Sanrio character, which I think is also the cutest, get ready for »Cinnamoroll«!

Puppy Cinnamon Emoji-01 (Waving) [V1] 
The papercraft is 20cm tall and has 6 pages to print. It’s a very comfortable height, so you don’t need to work of no room to build the parts, since it’s a simple design. The whole body is a 3D model, so everything in joined together, and apart of the arms and legs, which have smaller but not really small part to glue together, it’s super easy to do. I would say a max 5/10 at it’s hardest, if not even simpler.

Pixel Sparkle Divider 2 Pixel Sparkle Divider 2 Pixel Sparkle Divider 2 Pixel Sparkle Divider 2 Pixel Sparkle Divider 2 

***This is a premium papercraft that you need to purchase in order to receive the PDF and blank PDO files for assembly. – You can find all information about the PayPal purchase in the provided upper outgoing link.***

Pixel sparkle divider 
I hope you like it, next up will be the reveal of the built Cinnamoroll I have made myself, sometime this week. Stay tuned for more Sanrio papercrafts~



Pixel Sparkle Bullet Pixel Sparkle Bullet Pixel Sparkle Bullet UPDATE: Pixel Sparkle Bullet Pixel Sparkle Bullet Pixel Sparkle Bullet 

For those who wish to see the built papercraft, you can see the one I made here: 

https://www.deviantart.com/antyyy/art/Cinnamoroll-Sanrio-built-papercraft-826253463

No comments:

Post a Comment