Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Cinnamoroll (Sanrio) built papercraft



As said, I wanted to show you my built Sanrio papercrafts, so here is the first one, Cinnamoroll!

Puppy Cinnamon Emoji-01 (Waving) [V1] 
The craft is 20cm tall so it’s a comfortable height to build the rather large pieces. So as with any build, I started with the head, specifically with the 2 ears. As soon as I got the ears, I build the head around it and the first part is finished. Super easy. If you want you can reinforce the ears, but they are very big so they won’t fall off the head. But I do suggest you reinforce the neck part, just to be sure it won’t snap off, since it has a rather small body for its huge head.

Pixel sparkle divider 
So, since the head was finished, I started making the 2 hands and that part of the body. The hands and feet are the smaller parts of the built, but also easy to do. After I got the hands attached to the 1. half of the body, I glued that to the head. Then I started making the 2 feet and the second half of the body. I did those by gluing each part to the already built head and torso, so it’s not hard to attach together. At the end, there are only the 2 feet to glue on the body, or you can make the feet directly on the body, which is simpler.

Pixel sparkle divider 
Now we got the body, all that is left is the cute cinnamon-bun looking tail of his. I built the tail directly on the body, not pre-making it, since this is the part I decided to close the papercraft, so it’s easier to make it step-by-step on the body, then to glue in whole on, because you can be more precise that way. And as soon as I got that, closed the craft with the last front part of the tail, you got it made :) your very own Cinnamoroll.

Pixel sparkle divider 
Since he has such a large tail at the back, there is no need to reinforce or fill his legs, since it will stand because it can lean on the tail. You can still fill up the bottom part, if you want to do that and be sure, but it stands however you do it.

Pixel sparkle divider 
For those who like the papercraft and would like to try to make it themselves, you can find the info for my template here:

https://www.deviantart.com/antyyy/art/Cinnamoroll-Sanrio-papercraft-826036843

Happy crafting until next time~


 
***This is a premium papercraft that you need to purchase in order to receive the PDF and blank PDO files for assembly. – You can find all information about the PayPal purchase in the provided upper outgoing link.***

No comments:

Post a Comment