Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Pompompurin (Sanrio) papercraft



Next in line for the Sanrio papercraft project is "Pompompurin", the adorable pudding dog that I also adore XD I mean, who doesn't like pudding?

:pudding: 
The papercraft itself is 16 cm tall. It has 4 pages, a 3D body and a 3D hat, which you can glue or just place on his head. It's as simple to make as Cinnamoroll, so nothing too particular to loose your mind over :)

***This is a premium papercraft that you need to purchase in order to receive the PDF and blank PDO files for assembly. – You can find all information about the PayPal purchase in the provided upper outgoing link.***

 

I hope you like it, next up will be the reveal of the built Pompompurin I have made myself. Stay tuned for more Sanrio papercrafts~



  UPDADE:  

You can view the built papercraft (built by me) here:

https://www.deviantart.com/antyyy/art/Pompompurin-Sanrio-built-papercraft-827271159

No comments:

Post a Comment