Friday, January 17, 2020

Pompompurin (Sanrio) built papercraft



Here it is, my build Pompompurin papercraft I made :) 

Pretty simple to do really, so there's nothing much to say. I made the small 3D hat first, and then started to make his 3 ears for the body. After I made the ears, I made the smaller hand parts, and build everything around. As I made my way to the legs, I made the tail sepparately and glued it on like that and at the end I made the legs, gluing the parts on the body, and closing it at one of the legs. 

He has small feet, but they are flat at the end and if you put in some weight, he can stand with no problems. You can also glue the hat on if you would like, or you can just leave it like that as I did :) 

You can get the info for the papercraft template here: 


Enjoy the weekeind and happy crafting~


   
***This is a premium papercraft that you need to purchase in order to receive the PDF and blank PDO files for assembly. – You can find all information about the PayPal purchase in the provided upper outgoing link.***

No comments:

Post a Comment