Thursday, February 6, 2020

Gudetama (Sanrio) built papercraft



As said yesterday, as I released the Gudetama papercraft template, I wanted to show you how this cutie looks like when build, so here you go.

Cold Egg - Gudetama
It is 12 cm high, with the egg white stand, and pretty simple to make. It consists of 2 parts the yolk and the white.

So I first made the stand, the egg white, so I could reinforce it with some additional hard cardboard in it, so it does not brake or slauch into itself. After that I made Gudetama, the egg yolk, making the little hands and feet first, then joing them with the face, body and bubble-butt, and simply closing him at the bottom, because he has a flat bottom so you can put him on the egg white stand. And there you go, all finished. You can glue the bottom part of the yolk to the egg white if you want, but I left mine as is, because I can move it around and give him more space to flip around XD

Probably took me about 3-4 hours to make it, pretty simple and straightforward really. The only bends are really at the butt-part and his smaller limbs, but because it all closes at the bottom you always have a open side of them, so it's easy to make, and at the end you just close it there.

For anybody wanting more info on the template, you can find it here:

https://www.deviantart.com/antyyy/art/Gudetama-Sanrio-papercraft-829407280


Hope you got a better understanding on how he looks and that you like him as much as me :) I certainly found out a few new things about me with this, especially that I love the word "bubble-butt" so much XD I can't help it. He is adorable, come on, he really is XD

Happy crafting~


Gudetama
***This is a premium papercraft that you need to purchase in order to receive the PDF and blank PDO files for assembly. – You can find all information about the PayPal purchase in the provided upper outgoing link.***

No comments:

Post a Comment