Friday, February 14, 2020

Valentine Lovebirds - FREE Valentine's day papercraft



Another Friday, another FREE papercraft for you to download. But that not all, since it just so happens to be Valentine's Day today as well, so of course I had to combine these 2 into something nice for all of you to have. And what can be better, sweeter, and lovier for this occasion, than 2 little adorable lovebirds you can make for yourself XD

 
Now there is a story behind this, as always. 

These are not just any 2 lovebirds, no, no, no, no, no, NO, these are MY lovebirds. Well techically from my mom and dad, since they have them at home and I got another one in my apartment for myself XD, but whenever I get home I always cuddle these little idiots and I love them to bits ;)

They are called "Doki" (black lovebird) and "Koki" (yellow lovebird), and they are both male. And although they are both male, they love each onther as if there was no tomorrow, so I think it is the best symbolic papercraft I would have done for this day, saying that love comes in all shapes and sizes, so no matter if you love your partner, be it male or female, no matter if you love your parents, friends, kids, neighbors, objects, or in my case my little fuzzy, feathery idiots, love is there for everybody. So just love and be happy on this day :)

 
The papecraft is pretty easy to make, you have 2 separate 3D perches that you just glue together, a blue 3D stand (which you can make or not), and the 2 3D lovebirds, with simple 2D wings and feet (and the 2D sign and heart if you want to use those as well). The whole craft is about 25cm tall (including the stand). Just glue them together and you'll have your cute little parrots in no time. 

And of course, for those who would like to make these 2 cuties (I mean come on, the yellow one has his own little goth girlfreind/boyfriend XD), you can make them for whatever you would like and name them however you like.

Download them here (along with all of my other FREE papercrafts):

https://www.patreon.com/antyyyspapercrafts



 
I hope you enjoy the day, think or spend time with your own special loved ones, and happy crafting~



***This is a FREE papercraft that you can download for free on my Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/antyyyspapercrafts.

If you assemble any of them, please share the finished papercraft pictures in a post, a shared link, a tag to my page, or send pictures to me, so I can post them on my page. I am always happy to see anybody assembling my art :)***

No comments:

Post a Comment