Monday, September 7, 2020

Copperajah (Pokemon Sw/Sh) papercraft commission


Sharing another overdue papercraft commission from the new Pokemon Sword & Shield collection. This time it's Copperajah in all its glory.

Copperajah 
The commissioner wanted a special dynamic pose, so that's what he/she got! I think it's a very natural pose for the Pokemon, swinging its trunk around and ready to use it ;)

The whole thing is about 44 cm tall, so it's quite big and so it has no really small fiddly parts to work with. It has 11 pages to print, and of course it also comes with the shiny version of it, as you can also see in the screenshots.

All in all, I think it's a very natural and quite fun pose and the Pokemon should look nice when built. If I get the pictures of it, I will definitely share them on here.

Till then happy crafting~


Copperajah Copperajah Copperajah Copperajah 

***This is a paid commissioned papercraft. Commissioned crafts cannot be re-sold, with some exceptions. If you are interested in buying the template or have any other questions, please message me in private on DeviantArt or on my Facebook page.

If you are interested in a paid commission, or have any questions regarding my commissions and the general process, you can read about those here:

No comments:

Post a Comment