Monday, April 12, 2021

Hatsune Miku chibi (Bear costume) papercraft


“Welcome to the internet, I will be your guide ~kumaaa~!” XD

Or something like that. I saw a super cute Hatsune Miku figurine in a bear costume like this online, and I thought I would make one for myself, in papercraft form of course, so here it is.

The papercraft is unfolded to 15 cm and has 6 pages to print. The papercraft is made out of a 3D Hatsune Miku model with a skirt and bear paws as her hands and feet and her Hoodie with 3D bear ears and hair tails. More or less simple to make, with a complex texture to look very nice, such as the snowflakes in her hair and such (really took my time to make the colors pop out and to look nice).

She has both feet and bottom flat, the skirt also touches the bottom, so she sits just fine without any weights or additional help. I find sitting papercrafts very satisfying to display, since they fit everywhere and never fall over no matter what. And the poses are always adorable XD

***This is a premium papercraft that you need to purchase in order to receive the PDF and blank PDO files for assembly. – You can find all information about the PayPal purchase in the provided upper outgoing link.***

(I did print out the papercraft to assemble it myself, but timeee.... I got none currently, so we'll see how long this will take me to make. In any case, I want to make this cutie, since I love sitting papercrafts so much now, coz I am lacking space in my loft to put them anywhere on display and if she sits like this I can put her really anywhere I want. Well, will take a while to post a finished version of it, but I'm on it XD~)

Hope you like the cutie. Enjoy and happy crafting~

No comments:

Post a Comment