Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Gigantamax Pikachu (Pokemon) FREE papercraft



As you people might have seen quite some time back, I made a huge Gigantmax Pikachu papercraft commission. And with this day on, you can also download it and make for yourself! The awesome "GUMY Art" (who was the commissioner and who's picture I took as the preview) has made this huge monster into a LED-lamp! You definitely want to see his work. You can check out his pictures on here: https://www.instagram.com/gumy.art/ And, of course, he made an assembly video of the whole project, so you can help yourself with your own assembly that way. Check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xR-Zbp0uGW0&ab_channel=GUMYArt The file consists of 10 PDF files (lined and lineless, with and without colored flaps as well as the edge ID) for the normal and the shiny version, as well as with the locked PDO file to help your with the assembly as well. It is unfolded to 70 cm, so it's got quite some pages to print ;) You can download the files by simply clicking on the "download" icon bellow in the link (arrow pointing down). Additionally to that, you can also download it externally here (along with all of my other FREE papercrafts):

I hope you enjoy it and I get to see some new Mega Pikachu crafts being made as well. Happy crafting~



***This is a FREE papercraft that you can download for free on my Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/antyyyspapercrafts.

If you assemble any of them, please share the finished papercraft pictures in a post, a shared link, a tag to my page, or send pictures to me, so I can post them on my page. I am always happy to see anybody assembling my art :)***

No comments:

Post a Comment