Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Gaz (Invader Zim) FREE papercraft



Today I will be showing you the whole papercraft commission collection I have made from the cartoon "Invader Zim", because... well because it is finished and because I have so much other stuff to post that I will be posting all of them today :) The last papercraft of the group is "Gaz Membrane", the little sister of Dib.

The papercraft is 25 cm tall and has 7 pages to print. It consists of a 3D model of Gaz, with a 3D atached body as well as her simple made 3D skull necklace, which is just glued on with the 2D necklace thread around her shoulders. All of the hair parts are also 3D, but simple enough to make still.

The papercraft commission was made for the commissioner, which again allowed me to share these papercrafts to those who would like to make them. All 6 of the Invader Zim papercrafts I have made are the same heights, making them a group papercraft so they fit together as they would in the cartoon. They are pretty difficult to make, since the original characters are very slimm and have smaller appendages, so the limbs are fiddly and the feet definetly need to be reinforced and filled with a material to make them stand properly, because the commissioner for which they were made wanted them to be the same as in the cartoon. A bit of work, but nothing is impossible, especially if you love the series XD 

You can now download the file for FREE here (along with all of my other FREE papercrafts):

Hope you take a look at all of them and you like them and of course happy crafting~

***This is a FREE papercraft that you can download for free on my Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/antyyyspapercrafts.

If you assemble any of them, please share the finished papercraft pictures in a post, a shared link, a tag to my page, or send pictures to me, so I can post them on my page. I am always happy to see anybody assembling my art :)***

No comments:

Post a Comment