Friday, October 8, 2021

Antyyy's Papercrafts - FREE papercraft downloads



Since some of you know, or don’t know, I have been slaving and working away for 1 month now to update my pages, as promised, with updated links and PDO’s etc., and I have finally managed to update all of the FREE section papercrafts I have for download :)

 

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

 

Since I wanted to update the page to really highlight my current work and skills, I have also removed some really old papercrafts out of my “FREE papercrafts” gallery (https://www.deviantart.com/antyyy/gallery/60188530/free-papercrafts)  that were really not up to par with my current modeling/texturing abilities and I really didn’t like anymore. But don’t fear!

All of the free ones can still be downloaded and are now available (with updated PDO files included) on my Patreon page:

https://www.patreon.com/antyyyspapercrafts

My Patreon page is regularly updated with new free papercrafts I am sharing (that everybody can download, even without an account or a subscription), as well as some premium ones that can only be downloaded there. So, check it out if you are interested ;)

And if anybody wants to additionally support me by becoming my Parton to allow me to continue working on my art and to be able to release free papercrafts for everybody, I would be very happy as well.

 

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

 

Else, I hope you enjoy my free papercraft templates and that I get to see a lot of newly shared assembled papercraft pictures online as well :)

Much more work and updates to do (+ so many new ideas and projects for new designs on the way), so stay tuned for more posts as always ;)

Enjoy and happy crafting~



:squee: :squee: :squee: :squee: 
***All of the papercraft seen are 
FREE papercraft that you can download for free on my Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/antyyyspapercrafts.


If you assemble any of them, please share the finished papercraft pictures in a post, a shared link, a tag to my page, or send pictures to me, so I can post them on my page. I am always happy to see anybody assembling my art :)***

No comments:

Post a Comment