Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Akiza (Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's) papercraft commission


Time to share another papercraft commission, so you can see another side of my papercrafting skills. This one is the more popular character of the spin-off anime of Yu-Gi-Oh, »Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's« called »Aki Izayoi« aka "Akiza Izinski". And as with every papercraft I make, the 3D model, the posing, the texture and the unfold are all 100% made by me.

:bulletpink: :bulletpink: :bulletpink: :bulletpink: :bulletpink: 

The papercraft consists of some separate parts, the 3D craft of Akiza, the 3D stand, her 3D duel disk and a LOT of 2D playing cards for the duel disk deck and for her handheld deck, so it looks dynamic and detailed.

The papercraft was unfolded to 35 cm (and has 13 pages to print), since she fits with the other Yu-Gi-Oh commissions that I made for the same commissioner. All we need now is to wait and see how it will look like build.

I will keep you posted when the pictures of the build are going to be posted, else I wish you a good time and happy crafting~

:bulletpink: :bulletpink: :bulletpink: :bulletpink: :bulletpink: :bulletpink: :bulletpink: :bulletpurple: :bulletpink: :bulletpink: :bulletpink: :bulletpink: :bulletpink: :bulletpink: 
 
***This is a paid commissioned papercraft. Commissioned crafts cannot be re-sold, with some exceptions. If you are interested in buying the template or have any other questions, please message me in private on DeviantArt or on my Facebook page.

If you are interested in a paid commission, or have any questions regarding my commissions and the general process, you can read about those here:

https://www.deviantart.com/antyyy/journal/Antyyy-s-Papercrafts-COMMISSIONS-860689433
***

No comments:

Post a Comment