Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Hulk (Funko Pop) papercraft commission


Nothing really to say here but that I made a new and interesting commission I can share the preview of. It's a Funko Pop of the Marvel's superhero Hulk in his Stark tech suit.

:bulletgreen: :bulletgreen: :bulletgreen: 

The papercraft itself is unfolded to 25 cm and has 8 pages to print. And since the buyer of the commission also said he uses Cameo for cutting out the PDF template parts, I put all the smaller parts of the assembly, such as the fingers, accessories, etc., and put them on the last page, so it can be adjusted to a smaller scale when cutting out.

Hope I can share any preview pictures of it, if I get it. I always love to show assembled papercrafts of these templates and how cool they look in real-life.

:bulletgreen: :bulletgreen: :bulletgreen: :bulletgreen: :bulletgreen: :bulletgreen: :bulletgreen: :bulletgreen: 

Till then:

***This is a paid commissioned papercraft. Commissioned crafts cannot be re-sold, with some exceptions. If you are interested in buying the template or have any other questions, please message me in private on DeviantArt or on my Facebook page.

If you are interested in a paid commission, or have any questions regarding my commissions and the general process, you can read about those here:

https://www.deviantart.com/antyyy/journal/Antyyy-s-Papercrafts-COMMISSIONS-860689433***

:bulletgreen: :bulletgreen: 


Enjoy and happy crafting~

No comments:

Post a Comment