Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Nanashi Mumei papercraft commission


My newest papercraft commission is “Nanashi Mumei«, the cute Vtuber character from Hololive.

:bulletorange: :bulletorange: :bulletorange: :bulletorange: :bulletorange: :bulletorange: :bulletorange: :bulletorange: :bulletorange: :bulletorange: 

The commissioner wanted her to be made as original as possible and without her poncho coat in a simple standing pose, and here she it :) I would say she is 95% exact and accurate as the original one, since I took special care in making the exact proportions and textures as the ones used in the official videos. So, you have a reference on what all I can make into a papercraft model and that everything can be made as communicated in a commission ;)

:bulletorange: :bulletorange: :bulletorange: :bulletorange: :bulletorange: 

***This is a paid commissioned papercraft. Commissioned crafts cannot be re-sold, with some exceptions. If you are interested in buying the template or have any other questions, please message me in private on DeviantArt or on my Facebook page.

If you are interested in a paid commission, or have any questions regarding my commissions and the general process, you can read about those here:

https://www.deviantart.com/antyyy/journal/Antyyy-s-Papercrafts-COMMISSIONS-860689433***

:bulletorange: :bulletorange: :bulletorange: :bulletorange: :bulletorange: :bulletorange: :bulletorange: :bulletorange: :bulletorange: :bulletorange: :bulletorange: :bulletorange: :bulletorange: :bulletorange: :bulletorange: :bulletorange: 

Hopefully I get some pictures sent when the commissioner assembles her, but I can’t promise anything. But I do hope you like the papercraft and in the meantime go and make some nice papercraft of your own choosing as well.

Enjoy and happy crafting~

No comments:

Post a Comment