Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Daruma birds papercraft


Anybody reading my stuff for a longer time knows I am a huge bird-freak-lover. I am not a cat person, not a dog person, but a BIRD person. They are the cutest ever :) So, amongst other bird-paraphernalia, I also have these super cute daruma bird figures at home (not the one in the picture, but really similar ones). And I think they are super adorable, so I wanted them in papercraft-form as well. So here they are, made into crafts!

:bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: 

The papercraft is unfolded to 6 cm and has a page to print. It's a really simple yet cute design with some 3D parts for the body and 2D parts for the wings.

:bulletgreen: :bulletgreen: :bulletgreen: :bulletgreen: 

Aren't they just adorable? :) Just wanted to share a really simple yet cute design, because my range of papercraft designs can be really anything from simple boxy animals to complicated life-size figurines, from kawaii to really scary, spooky stuff.

:bulletyellow: :bulletyellow:

*** This is a premium papercraft that you need to purchase in order to receive the PDFs and blank, locked PDO file for assembly. The template consists of all 5 different colors. – You can buy and download the template here:

https://ko-fi.com/s/be9a543cb1

You can view all of my available premium papercrafts that are for sale on my Ko-fi page:
https://ko-fi.com/antyyyspapercrafts ***

:bulletred: :bulletred: :bulletred: :bulletred: :bulletred: :bulletred: 

I hope you have fun assembling it as much as I had fun making these cuties :) Enjoy and happy crafting~

No comments:

Post a Comment