Thursday, June 20, 2024

Harley Quinn (DC) papercraft


The new Isekai DC anime is starting soon, so I wanted to release my Harley Quinn papercraft before that and here she is. Obviously, since the anime didn’t even start, I made her with the DC references of the cosplay costume and some of the preview images and the promotion video of the anime, so the costume isn’t probably 100% right (since I don’t know how the undershirt actually looks like), but she is pretty accurate to the videos I saw at least.

**************************

The papercraft itself is unfolded to 22 cm height and has 4 pages to print. It consists of a 3D model of Harley Quinn with pretty simple 2D hair tails, her pink 3D bat, a 2D jacket with the harlequin hoodie and some 2D add-ons.

****************************************************

For the assembly, since she has a jacket, definitely make the head with the torso separately, the hands and jacket separately, and when you have the main 3D body, pull the jacket on and around her shoulders and only after that, glue the arms on the inside of the jacket sleeves. It’s gonna be so simple to do it that way and then you can also add the 3D bat and all that stuff. So, trust me.

**************************

*** This is a premium papercraft that you need to purchase in order to receive the PDFs and blank, locked PDO file for assembly. – You can buy and download the template here:


You can view all of my available premium papercrafts that are for sale on my Ko-fi page:

Hope you like her and happy crafting~

No comments:

Post a Comment