Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Aranara stump stand FREE papercraft



Summer started and I wanted to sweeten up the hot and sweaty days coming with some FREE papercrafts everybody can enjoy. And I thought, why not make some cute “Genshin Impact” crafts, because everybody loves that game. And I did some of the most popular Aranara and I will be releasing a few of them each week to come so you can directly download and assemble them from my Patreon :)

*******************************
This papercraft is the last of the Aranara group bunch and it’s basically an optional stump stand that is unfolded to the same height as the miscellaneous Aranara are and that can be used to sit them on. It is unfolded to 7 cm and has 5 pages to print.

**************************************************************

*** This is a FREE papercraft that you can download for free on my Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/antyyyspapercrafts.

If you assemble any of them, please share the finished papercraft pictures in a post, a shared link, a tag to my page, or send pictures to me, so I can post them on my page. I am always happy to see anybody assembling my art :) ***

*No worries, the files are 100% accessible for FREE, without needing to an account, a subscription or anything (as are all of my FREE papercrafts I post). Just click the link, find the post of the version you want to build, click on the files, and there they are.

**************************************************************

And you can now also view it is a 3D preview on Sketchfab (it's shown the same way as the 3D preview in the PDO/Pepakura file:

No comments:

Post a Comment