Thursday, July 25, 2024

Origami bird (Honkai Impact 3rd) papercraft



Look at them. JUST LOOK AT THEM!!! AAAA!!! SO – FREAKING – ADORABLE!!! I love them XD birds are the cutest damn things on this planet and I wanted to make the whoooole bunch of the origami birds for myself, because I need this cuteness in my life bad XD so, here they are as a 12-piece pack.

**********************

Nothing really to say here but that I had to reference all of the textures for the 12 birds from the game itself (and the illustrations), since there are no official downloads of them anywhere.

So *WARNING* the 3D model and the textures are hand-made/drawn and I am sure they are not 100% the same as in the game, colors may vary, parts may vary, since they are made by me by looking at screenshots.

********************************************

The papercraft itself is unfolded to 12 cm (6 cm of the actual body and 6 cm of the feather crest) and has 2 pages to print. The craft is made out of a base 3D model, separate 3D wings, a separate 3D tail, a separate 2D 2-sided feather crest and separate 2D eyes you just glue on at the right angle and spot.

The pack includes 12 different color-variations you see on the preview, so you have all of them in the same papercraft.

The wings and tail are simply glued on the main body with the edge they connect to the body and you can even have the wings open and attached in a flapping-motion, if you want. For the feather crest *pro-tip: glue both sides of the crest on a wire, make a hole on the top of the head and glue the outstanding wire inside the head with tape to make the crest stand firmly. This way you can also pose the feather crest in any position you want.

**********************

*** This is a premium papercraft that you need to purchase in order to receive the PDFs and blank, locked PDO file for assembly. – You can buy and download the template here:


You can view all of my available premium papercrafts that are for sale on my Ko-fi page: ko-fi.com/antyyyspapercrafts ***

*********************

Hope you find the origami birds as adorable as I do. I basically made these for myself so I can't wait to assemble them XD

Enjoy and happy crafting~

No comments:

Post a Comment