
************************************
The amazing https://www.deviantart.com/miriacroissant wanted me to make her very own OC hand-drawn “Colette” Pokemon lady (in disguise) she drew all by herself (go look at her page, she does such cute drawings and illustrations and go comment something nice so she knows what amazing art she can make)! You can see one of the frontal concept arts of her as a reference. She wanted me to make this adorable drawing into a 3D model that can fit into the “Pokemon Masters EX” series and has the same style and vibe like all the other trainers in the game. So, that’s what I did.
The whole thing is made by me, referencing existing Pokemon Master EX models from the game, so I could make her in the same style as them.
The 3D model itself and all of the textures are hand-drawn. The model is a basic low-poly 3D model and it has 4 UV-maps and textures for each part. The face also has differently drawn eye expressions, so when it is rigged and animated, she can convey different expressions with them.
****************
If you want me to make an unrigged/boneless low-poly anime 3D model, I am the place to do that for you (: And I quite enjoy them as well, because they are sooooo less complicated to make as papercrafts XD
************************************
***This is a paid commissioned 3D model. Commissioned models cannot be re-sold, with some exceptions. If you are interested in a purchase or have any other questions, please message me in private on DeviantArt or on my Facebook page.
If you are interested in a paid commission, or have any questions regarding my commissions and the general process, you can read about those here:
https://www.deviantart.com/antyyy/journal/Antyyy-s-Papercrafts-COMMISSIONS-860689433 ***
*************
Hope you like the design. All design ideas and the concept credit go to @miriacroissant, since she is the owner of the Colette OC, whilst I made her illustration and idea into a fully functional 3D model with textures.
The model will be rigged as well, so I asked to share some pics or videos how she looks in full action when it’s done as well. Hopefully I can share those on here when they are ready :3
Enjoy and happy crafting~
No comments:
Post a Comment