Friday, September 6, 2019

Cramorant (Pokemon Sword/Shield) papercraft



Wanted to be the first one again to post it, so here you go, the new adorable Sword/Shield bird Pokemon "Cramorant" :D

F2U BULLET | PKMN Pokeball (v2) F2U BULLET | PKMN Pokeball (v2) F2U BULLET | PKMN Pokeball (v2)

I just love bird Pokemon so I had to make it no matter what, since he looks so adorably clumsy XD loved him in the new trailer.

Moving on to the papercraft, it is unfolded to 25 cm height and has 8 pages to print. It is in a whole piece, made the details of his fur on the belly and at the feet in 2D to make it simpler to built. Overall I think he does look pretty same as the original :) He has some tricky parts at the crown feathers and his wings, but else he is simple to put together :) I'll try to make it as soon as I got some time on my hands, so you can see for yourselves.

            

***This is a premium papercraft that you need to purchase in order to receive the PDF and blank PDO files for assembly. – You can find all information about the PayPal purchase in the provided upper outgoing link.***
 
Hope you like it and happy crafting~




            

 UPDATE:   

You can see the finished built papercraft, bult by me, here: 

https://www.deviantart.com/antyyy/art/Cramorant-Pokemon-Sword-Shield-built-papercraft-815047935

No comments:

Post a Comment