Thursday, November 7, 2019

Lapis (Steven Universe) papercraft



Next in line for my enormous Steven Universe papercraft pack is the ever so secret and self-reliant yet a veryloyal soul: Lapis. The way she handeled her agonising imprisonment and found the inner strenght to trust the Gems again, her flowy and wild hair depicting her confused state of mind, loved her symbolism in the cartoon and loved the sceene where she revealed her wings and gem for the first time. An epic moment in the season, definetly! A must-watch :)

Steven Universe Icon 1/2 Steven Universe Icon 2/2 
The papercraft itself is 26cm tall, since I wanted all of them to work in a bundle, so I unfolded them to a relative height so they are as big or small as in the cartoon/movie. She has 5 pages to print. Also, as mentioned, I have designed these while watching the latest movie from September 2019, so her clothes and style are from the movie. She has a 3D body, with 3D hair and some 2D accessories. I also had to do her water wings, although you can make her without, since they are only 2D and 2-sided. I do however suggest to make these epic things along, and attaching and gluing them on simply with flat wire (as you maybe saw with my Halloween Pikachu Witch and Halloween Mimikyu Pikachu tails, where they become attached and articulated, a really nice trick to do the work with such simple papercraft designs). If you need a tip on that, you can contact me and I can explain what I mean if you didn't already use that trick anywhere; so you can make it yourself and it will have her super sweet wings! Anything for Lapis! :D

Lapis Lazuli 1 
***This is a premium papercraft that you need to purchase in order to receive the PDF and blank PDO files for assembly. – You can find all information about the PayPal purchase in the provided upper outgoing link.***

Hope you like them, continuing with the next and next and next one these almost 2 weeks remaining, as said. And, if you like them, or if you have any other characters of this series that you would REALLY, REALLY, DESPERATELY like to see made into a papercraft, you can comment below as well, and we’ll see if I already made it or if I can squeeze in some extra wishes to those make for you as well :)

Happy crafting~

No comments:

Post a Comment