Saturday, November 9, 2019

Rose Quartz (Steven Universe) papercraft



Next and last for this week is the most mysterious character that we wanted to know everything about from 1 episode but got all the info in the last season XD, how else could it be, the one that started a galactic war and turned everything upside down, the one and only Rose Quartz. I know that when I first saw her she reminded me of Sailor Moon's Princess Serenty outfit, and I immediately fell in love with her. And she is pretty much amazing and tough, I mean hell, she turned a whole galactic empire of gems agains her, a whole freaking kingdom of concquerors, that takes some serious ovaries ladies, take a note of her courage! She is really a strong female role-model in this cartoon, but again not without her own flaws. That's why I love this cartoon so much ;)

Steven Universe Icon 1/2 Steven Universe Icon 2/2 
The papercraft itself is 33 cm tall, since I wanted all of them to work in a bundle, so I unfolded them to a relative height so they are as big or small as in the cartoon/movie. So she is the biggest of the already released papercraft Gems, a bit bigger than Garnet. Also, as mentioned, I have designed these while watching the latest movie from September 2019, so her clothes and style are from the movie. She has a 3D body, with 3D hair and some 2D 2-sided accessories of her hair, to make her curles really stand out! The hair is huge, yes, but that is why she is so lovable, as Steven said himself, I want you to be a giant woman ;) The craft has 19 pages to print, because of her height and the curly hair. She also has her gem that can be built and just glued on her tummy as well.

Rose Quartz Emote 2 
***This is a premium papercraft that you need to purchase in order to receive the PDF and blank PDO files for assembly. – You can find all information about the PayPal purchase in the provided upper outgoing link.***

Hope you like them, and next week I got some more of the big shots, (SPOILER) the diamonds, to post and then the project is done. And, if you like them, or if you have any other characters of this series that you would REALLY, REALLY, DESPERATELY like to see made into a papercraft, you can comment below as well, and we’ll see if I already made it or if I can squeeze in some extra wishes to those make for you as well :)

Happy crafting~

No comments:

Post a Comment