Thursday, November 14, 2019

White Diamond (Steven Universe) papercraft



Last of my Steven Universe papercraft project people, get ready, its' the one and only, her Radiance herself, White Diamond! I was really surprised when I saw her, revealing her only in the last season really, and in the movie, so I am loking forward to the new season on how she is. I certanly remember how I felt when I fist saw her, so huge and so mighty, I was really scared of her, and those empty, white eyes she had XD super scary. But thanks to Steven she is on the right side now and it's gonna stay that way, I am sure :)

Steven Universe Icon 1/2Steven Universe Icon 2/2 
The papercraft itself is 40 cm tall, since I wanted all of them to work in a bundle, so I unfolded them to a relative height so they are as big or small as in the cartoon/movie. Since she is the highest Diamond, she should the biggest of them all, therefore I chose to unfold them to a relative height. She should be really huge, but to make her fit into all of the other Steven Universe papercrafts, I made her as tall as the other 2 Diamonds, Blue and Yellow. She has a whooping 16 pages, since most of the pages are her flowing gowns and dress. She has a 3D body, 3D hair and 2-sided flowing gowns. I did her cape 2D and 2-sided as well, making both sides the same, so if you would like the cape to be white at the back, just leave out 1 side or turn the page over, since people print on white paper anyway XD super easy.

White Diamond surprised Icon 1 
***This is a premium papercraft that you need to purchase in order to receive the PDF and blank PDO files for assembly. – You can find all information about the PayPal purchase in the provided upper outgoing link.***

I hope you liked my special Steven Universe project, wanted to make sure all of them are neatly done and correct in regards of the movie, since I love the series myself so much. For any feedback of any kind is really appreciated and I do hope you write a thing or 2 below, for any of my papercraft designs that is :)

Happy crafting~

No comments:

Post a Comment