Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Yellow Diamond (Steven Universe) papercraft



Next of the great Diamonds that were revealed in the cartoon, and is going to be revealed with my papercraft project, is the one and only Yellow Diamond! She is really something, and probably totally different than Blue XD She is feisty and more like a war-goddess than anything else :D but I love the look and my fav color is yellow, so... ;D what else can I say.

Steven Universe Icon 1/2 Steven Universe Icon 2/2 
The papercraft itself is 40 cm tall, since I wanted all of them to work in a bundle, so I unfolded them to a relative height so they are as big or small as in the cartoon/movie. Since they are Diamonds, they should be bigger, but as you can see in the cartoon, they are really big and therefore I chose to unfold them to a relative height. They are still the biggest of the bunch, as they should be, and they fit in whit the others quite well. The template has 9 pages to print and she has a 3D body with 3D hair. She also has a 2-sided skirt aroud her waist, since as said, for all of them I chose the new designs from the movie and the season 6 review to come. As the other Diamonds, she has a 3D diamond embeded in her body, so it stands out a bit more when built.

Angry Yellow Diamond 
***This is a premium papercraft that you need to purchase in order to receive the PDF and blank PDO files for assembly. – You can find all information about the PayPal purchase in the provided upper outgoing link.***

I really do hope you like them, nearly finished here with the papercrafts. For any feedback of any kind is really appreciated and I do hope you write a thing or 2 below, for any of my papercraft designs that is :)

Happy crafting~

No comments:

Post a Comment