Monday, January 20, 2020

Zenitsu Agatsuma (Kimetsu no Yaiba) papercraft


So, I promissed I maybe have a few Kimetsu no Yaiba papercrafts left I maybe made, so today I am revealing "Zenitsu"! :)

You!~Kimetso No Yaiba 
He is really funny, at times his phobias to tend to get on my nerve, with all the screaming and stuff, I sometimes think "just get it over with already" if he screams for the same thing a 100-time, but oh well, that is one of his charms XD not to mention he has the cutest messenger bird ever, that little sparrow has so much spunk and cuteness, I love it XD 

Anyway, speaking of the craft it is the same height as Tanjiro, 36 cm, so they all fit together in a pack. The template has 11 pages, because he has 2-sided robes and all. He has an attached 3D body, a 3D katana with a 3D sword shaft, and a 2D 2-sided robe you put on him and also glue on the body to make it simpler. He also has hair attached to his head, but has a hole in the back so it's super easy to make, since he has longer hair than Tanjiro, so I could make that for this one. 

All of them are the same difficulty and fit together size-wise to make them into a "Kimetsu no Yaiba" papercraft group. They are fairly simple to make compared to my other crafts, so don't be scared because of all the pieces. I think that the more pieces you have, the easier it is to make it, since they are mostly all just 2D pieces or 2-sided pieces to make it look nice :) At least as far as my papercraft designs go. 

***This is a premium papercraft that you need to purchase in order to receive the PDF and blank PDO files for assembly. – You can find all information about the PayPal purchase in the provided upper outgoing link.***

Hope you like them and happy crafting~

No comments:

Post a Comment