Thursday, February 27, 2020

Pignite (Pokemon) FREE papercraft download



Today is Pokemon Day!!!! The 24th Pokemon day in a row and people are hyped. We already got the release of the new Legendary Pokemon from the new Pokemon Coco movie, we got a top 10 Pokemon list of favorite Pokemon of all gens (though it is a Japanese one, totally, since you can see what top Pokemon are their, mine are completely different XD) but hey, let's get the hype going. So for this special occasion, I have decided to skip the "Free Friday" release forward to today, so you get a papercraft free to download, which isn't alavable in any other version on the internet so far. YOU GOT IT HERE FIRST PEOPLE, so let me share with you my Pignite papercraft!

The papercraft is about 20 cm tall and has 5 pages to print. Simple to make, maybe a fiddly tail since it's springy, but you can make the tail with a wire or pipe cleaning wire as well, and it would look even better that way (for a suggestion or tip for those that can't hande fiddly stuff etc.)

  
The papercraft is back from 2016, so it's a bit of an old design, but if you still like it, you can download the files here (along with all of my other FREE papercrafts):

https://www.patreon.com/antyyyspapercrafts
 

Hope you celebrate Pokemon Day still and to many more of the new Pokemon reveals from the expansion packs to come ;)

Happy crafting~


***This is a FREE papercraft that you can download for free on my Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/antyyyspapercrafts.

If you assemble any of them, please share the finished papercraft pictures in a post, a shared link, a tag to my page, or send pictures to me, so I can post them on my page. I am always happy to see anybody assembling my art :)***

No comments:

Post a Comment