Friday, March 6, 2020

Joey Wheeler (Yu-Gi-Oh!) FREE papercraft



So, all this Pokemon papercraft posting it getting quite old, don't you think? So for FREE-FRIDAY, I wanted to things a bit different than before :) So for all of you Yu-Gi-Oh! fans out there, I present you Joey Wheeler in downloadable chibi papercraft form!

Not a huge fan of Yu-Gi-Oh! myself really, but as you may or may not recently saw all the polls and things I was asking about what to do next, what you want to see more, etc., a very special "follower" (hope this doesn’t sound too rude) posted a wish to make a craft for birthday-related-reasons, which is in March, so this month! I want to show my appreciation, and I really do and I am thankful for all the followers and supporters! ESPECIALLY those, that do actually post feedback or pictures of built papercrafts - now these are rare to find (you know, the 99% vs. 1% rule of the Internet etc.)! And those are near and dear to me. And especially since I have very, very few that actually stick with me and my work for many years, since I am in the business a long time, I don't think I did show enough love and appreciation for them, so there is gonna be more of showing love for fans, starting this year!
 
The papercraft itself is 25 cm tall and has 9 pages to print. It has a 3D attached model of the chibi version of Joey Wheeler and some added 2D 2-sided misc to give it more oomph! The hand part to make is the hair part, since it's all 3D and some have smaller pieces, but it's gonna look amazing at the end because of the extra work, I guarantee.

There are some Yu-Gi-Oh! crafts out there, but none of Joey really, so I wanted to give it a try. The model as well as the textures are 100% made by me, since the ripped ones have totally crappy texture resolutions, and I didn't want to use those. An extra mile of work, goes a long way, since it's a kind of a "Thank you for the support" freebie. 

So, for those wanting to make it yourself, you can download it here
 (along with all of my other FREE papercrafts):

 https://www.patreon.com/antyyyspapercrafts


I hope I get to see a lot of Joeys in the next weeks on the internet XD Let's show some Yu-Gi-Oh! love! :D

It's time to d-d-d-d-du....craft~

***This is a FREE papercraft that you can download for free on my Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/antyyyspapercrafts.

If you assemble any of them, please share the finished papercraft pictures in a post, a shared link, a tag to my page, or send pictures to me, so I can post them on my page. I am always happy to see anybody assembling my art :)***

No comments:

Post a Comment