Monday, March 23, 2020

Filo - bird form (Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari) papercraft


Starting Monday a bit different, since I got so bored with the Pokemon papercrafts, I have to post something completely different today. And since I have a upload credit left for this month on Sketchfab for a 3D preview, I decided to share my "Filo - bird form" papercraft of the anime "Tate no yuusha no nariagari". The anime will resume this year, so I think it's a character that may interest some of you people :)

The papercraft itself is 25 cm tall and has 15 pages to print. The craft consists of a 3D model of Filo in bird form, and has some cute accessories to add on in 2D form (such as 2-sided wings, her collar, her 2-sided fillers, some additional feathers etc.), so it's easy-peasy to make. It also has a open end (hole) where the tail feathers should be glued on, so it additonally helps you to assemble it easier than it would normally be, and of course the hole is not visible when the feathers are glued on + you can fill out the craft from there or add weights, if it should not stand when you make it (although she should stand on her 2 feet just fine), so win-win.

All in all, I wanted to concetrate on the anime, since I think it is interesting and you have to give it a shot, if you already didn't know it. And also, because I didn't want to go the obvious route for this, I wanted to make Filo as a bird, since 1. I absolutely adore birds and I love them most out of all animals 2. I love Filo and her cute fluffy self, and I figured that nobody will make a Filo in bird form, so I had to make her myself XD

 
***This is a premium papercraft that you need to purchase in order to receive the PDF and blank PDO files for assembly. – You can find all information about the PayPal purchase in the provided upper outgoing link.***

Hope you like the little surprise of Filo and that you like the anime as well. Just a few more weeks to the anime people! 

Happy cafting~




 UPDATE:   

You can see the built papercraft, made by me, here: 

https://www.deviantart.com/antyyy/art/Filo-bird-Tate-no-Yuusha-built-papercraft-841629176

No comments:

Post a Comment