Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Antyyy's Papercrafts assembly guide



Hello beautiful people. As mentioned yesterday in my "Antyyy's Papercrafts assembly guide" journal, I have decided to release my tips & tricks in PDF form as well, so you have all of the content to read in one place, and a bit grammatically tidied up as well XD

:scissorschase:
For those of you who have no idea what I am talking about and maybe missed it, for the last 2 weeks I have been posting my "Tips & Tricks" papercrafting guide on how you should make papercrafts and have introduced my papercrafting tools and pro-tips in my journals. So, don't worry, all of it can now be downloaded here, read or re-read for any future use, or you can read the journal entries in the following order:


 Antyyy's Papercrafts assembly guide part 1

Antyyy's Papercrafts assembly guide part 2

Antyyy's Papercrafts assembly guide part 3

Antyyy's Papercrafts assembly guide part 4

Antyyy's Papercrafts assembly guide part 5

Antyyy's Papercrafts assembly guide part 6

Antyyy's Papercrafts assembly guide part 7

Antyyy's Papercrafts assembly guide part 8

Antyyy's Papercrafts assembly guide part 9

Antyyy's Papercrafts assembly guide part 10

Antyyy's Papercrafts assembly guide part 11

Antyyy's Papercrafts assembly guide part 12


Hope existing as future papercrafters will find a tip or 2 they want to try out and that it helps you along the way of assembling your own papercrafts :) As well as maybe it making you laugh since I wrote it so people would have fun with it really.

For any feedback, your own tips & tricks, comments, or anything constructive, I would be thrilled if you wrote those in the comments or send me a private note.

As said, download in the link and happy crafting~

No comments:

Post a Comment